This photo will be replaced shortly with most recent training photos. Please note that we are no longer affiliated with McLeod Training Organisation as a co provider and work place trainer.
During the last decade the level of sophistication of arboricultural reporting demanded by government, organisations and individuals has increased.
Tree Management Australia Pty Ltd Arborist's Reports are robust and contain full scientific explanation of conclusions and recommendations. We strive
to keep abreast with the latest scientific findings and technology. We provide specific recommendations relating to tree retention, removal and construction
issues rather than just generic statements.
We believe that employing experienced and qualified Arborists with specific experience in a variety of matters enable us to "get it right the first time"
thus saving time and money. We maintain high ethics and integrity and do not perform tree pruning or removal works if we are engaged for consultancy, we
provide impartial recommendations regarding tree retention and removal.
Tree Management Australia Pty Ltd has been engaged over the years in detailed and technical Arborist's Reports. Our Principal Goetz Graf is a recognized
and respected authority on urban and regional tree issues. He is contracted by the local Council and other government departments as an independent technical
consulting Arborist and provides expert witness service in Accident Investigation to Department of Workplace Health and Safety Queensland.
Arboricultural Reporting subject areas include:
Call us now
- Tree Audit or Survey, Preliminary Development Assessment (PDA)
- Development Application (Arborist's Report/Arboricultural Implication Study)
- Arborist's Report & tree protection methods on construction sites)
- Pre Construction, Construction and Post Construction Monitoring of tree performance & tree protection methods
- Breach of Conditions (impact of performed works on retained trees)
- Hazard Assessment
- Tree Valuation
- SULE (Safe Useful Life Expectancy) Rating
- Specific issue tree reporting
- Quantified Tree Risk Assessment (QTRA)
- Personal injury claims
(0410 653 189) to discuss your training requirements.